In this blog, we will introduce a new word which is Freemium. Freemium is Amazing. Why? At first, this word came with two words: Free and Premium. We have to pay for Premium Services. In Free, we just get Some features. And in Premium we get a lot of Features from those Services. With Amazing Customer Support.
What is Wix?
Wix is a Cloud-Based Web Design Application. It Provides Web Design Services. It allows us to build a website using a variety of tools in a very different way. These tools are pretty simple to use. Anyone can personalize their website using simple drag and drop. Wix has some limitations.
How to work with Wix
It’s so easy to work with WIX.
- If you are new to this site, you first should sign up. Sign-up refers to the user registration. Simply fill out the information requested on the sign-up form, and you will be registered.
- You are now ready to log in after signing up. Log in using your registered email address and password.
- When you log in to the site, you are asked what type of website you desire. It will ask you basic questions about your job.
- This offers the option of selecting from pre-made templates or providing Wix with some answers to have your site created for you with ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence).
- You are free to add your content.
- After you finish your site, you can publish it to the entire world, and your voyage to new experiences begins.
- Drag and drop builder
- Free website builder
- You don’t need to know about coding for starting with WIX
- It helps with web design, web hosting, SEO, and higher security for your website
- Tons of readymade template
- ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence) helps to design websites by human logic
- Easily can be modified by videos, pictures, and many other things.
- Also, have a blank template where efficiently anybody works with the WIX editor.
Why Should We Use WIX?
At first, Wix is very easy to build any kind of website. At the beginning of this blog, We talked about Freemium. Wix is a Freemium facility for everyone. Anyone can build any type of website with WIX who doesn’t have any Coding Skills or Programming or Web Development Skills. But One thing you will need is,
- Design imagination.
- SEO Optimised.
- SEO Analytics.
- Website Traffic monetization.
- Well-organized Marketing Plan.
- You will don’t have to complete any kind of Training to work with WiX.
- It is Free to use, but it also has a Premium version to get unique Features.
What is WordPress
WordPress works with an open-source content management system(CMS), making it very easy to manage a website. It is the most popular CMS in the world. Millions of business owners, publishers, and bloggers use WordPress to maintain their websites.
Several generations back, WordPress worked as a primary tool to create a blog. That does not work for a long time. After that, they change their core code and add plugins and themes. As a result, you can make any website whatever you want. WordPress has one of the main differences, which is WordPress.org and WordPress.com. You can choose either wordpress.org or wordpress.com.
Let’s talk about wordpress.org and wordpress.com:
If you want a website that you can control all over also customization and management, WordPress.org is perfect for you. Handling a WordPress.org website You must buy and set up your domain name, upload and install plugins and a theme, edit your website’s code, and manage its security. WordPress.org is free to use, but you must pay for everything else associated with running a website.
WordPress.com is favorable if you’d like only some solution that does most of the legwork for you. You will never have to maintain your server, pay for hosting, or purchase a domain. A WordPress.com policy also offers several customization options to help you make your website look exactly how you’d like it to.
How to work with WordPress
- Choose a WordPress strategy (WordPress.com)
- Configure your domain name and hosting provider.
- WordPress should be installed.
- Pick a good theme.
- Create new pages for your website.
- Personalize your website.
- Plugins should be installed.
- Improve the page website speed.
- Take a look at some WordPress website illustrations to get some ideas.
Why Should We Use WordPress?
WordPress is Open Source and Free to use. You don’t have to pay a single penny to launch any essential website. Users can Customize WordPress as they want to do. But Wix is a Complete package of a system you don’t have to go anywhere, or you don’t have to use any kind of third-party application for it.
You can use WordPress in 2 ways.
- Installing WordPress on your Private Server
- You can use WordPress’ server as Wix. to use it, you have to go to WordPress.com. You just have to pay for it, like WIX. But also you can Run for Free.
WordPress has two parts. One is Themes, and another is Plugins. For this, WordPress has its Repository Site, which is WordPress.org. To Publish any kind of Theme and Plugins Developer Company must approve those themes and plugins into it. WordPress verified them to use on the website. This means those Themes and Plugins are safe to use for any kind of user.
Users also can get more Attractive Themes and Essential Plugins from some third-party marketplaces. Like Themeforest, Codecanyon, Templatemonster, and many more. Open anybody can use or hire any Expert on it who knows WordPress Theme and Plugin Development.
For any kind of E-Commerce, the Website user must have installed Woocommerce, and It is Free to use.
WordPress.org is an Open Source system anyone modify and use how they want to change it. Users can build their theme and Plugins as they wish.
What is the main difference between WordPress and WIX?
Wix is Almost the same as WordPress.com. But they have slight differences. WordPress.com users can use third-party Apps, but Wix does not allow third parties. Wix provides services for all over, but WordPress.org is not for everyone, especially those who don’t know about coding.
To work on WordPress.com as same as Wix Process. WIX helps to build a website by ADI but WordPress is supported by CMS. Wix is totally free and too easy for everyone. You do create a website through WIX wherever and whenever you want to. On the other hand, building a website through WordPress is not so easy. For this, you should know about some elements, and also have to purchase a domain name and web host. After this, on your hosting server, install WordPress. Another point to consider is repairing because WordPress system updates and backups are not performed automatically.
Which one to chose in 2021
Well, In this 2021 Website is playing a very Role to Spread business all over the world. So, here we have discussed two technologies Wix and WordPress. So, if you have Small Business and want to Compress your costs and are very concerned about your website, you can go with Wix. It can be a Good Choice for you. You won’t have to use third-party stuff. You will be free from everything. Just Plug and play. On the other hand, WordPress.org is also the same as Wix, but you have options to use your desirable tools and utilities, plugins, and themes as you want to use them.
WordPress.Org is different from all of them. You are allowed to do anything, whatever you want to do or. Whatever you want to use. You have the full power to do anything with your website. We can say as this WordPress gives you wings to Fly however you want to Fly.
So, I think WordPress.Org will be a great choice in 2021. Because Here you will have a lot of choices and options to do. Although you may have to invest some, this investment will return to your Business with more.